Saturday, November 23, 2013

Blog 18

Lying in my soft, warm bed
Second door on the left
Isolated from the and tucked away
Her head rests upon my chest
It is my best friend in the world
And at times my biggest foe
I feed her in the morning
And also again at night
I play with her during the day
As wrestle turns into fight
Sometimes I become angry
But never do I regret
For I know she will never leave my side
Or love me any less
She counts on me for food and such
But I count on her for so much more
An unrecognized level of mutual respect
Her fur is white, he ears our brown
And her long tail steady beats
Her paws are soft, but her nails are worn
From running through the street
I wouldn't trade her for a crown
Or even a million dollars
I look forward to healthy years with Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment